Thursday 21 March 2013

Introduction



Since I’m a currently avid fan and player of World of Tanks, I’ve decided to start a series of blog posts that will revolve entirely around tanks and the game. There are many things I’d like to talk about regarding it, and I’d also like to hear things from others too. Why not do this on the WoT forums? Because I wanted to make a blog.


So, what about me? For the sake of this blog, I shall be going by the name Krasny. I am a British individual with a strong interest in Russian culture, which of course extends to the tanks they have (or once had) in their arsenal. Personally, I’ve only been playing World of Tanks for a couple of months, so I may not be the most seasoned veteran when it comes to the game. However, I have played through well enough to know the ins and outs of it, as well as have a good sense about how to get around the game in higher levels. The tank line I first dove into were the Russian Tank Destroyers, and within a week I had grinded non-stop to an SU-100 before deciding to expand my curiosity. Currently, I am grinding a S-51, PzV Panther and T1 Heavy. As you can see, even though I haven’t been playing all that long, I’ve invested my fair share of hours into the game, and thus have rapidly ascended to higher tiers. Artillery remains a very painful experience to grind.


So what can you expect from me here? I will be discussing various things regarding the game. Topics can include issues I have with game balance, suggestions for the game to become better, discussing a particular tank and reviewing it, etc. Pretty much anything goes as far as the game is concerned. I am aware many other people do this, but I’ve decided to take my own spin of things. Hopefully you readers will gain some amusement and insight from reading the topics I discuss here.


That should be enough about me to give you some expectations around this blog. Since it is labelled as a discussion, this means that I welcome feedback from readers through comments about the topics I talk about. After all, such things are more interesting to talk about when there is more than one peer in the discussion. I hope you enjoy your stay, and tanks for dropping by (sorry, I had to make that pun).

No comments:

Post a Comment